[theme-reviewers] Simple-Blue-Dashed 1.0

Cipr.vb cypr.vb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 17:48:58 UTC 2010

Ok guys.. we need to be a little organized on this one...

I think the best way to make a better review is to make a very good one,
checking for all necessary aspects on each new theme and doing this very
very fast at the same time.

So maybe .. to automate something and make all the usual same old stuff a
reviewer has to do to check a theme..... maybe to build a Application (in
php?) that check's each file for the "usual suspects" functions and if it
does not find some it alerts the reviewer that manually checks for other
ways those functions where implemented or if they truly where not
implemented?

I'm talking.. checking each file (single.php, archive.php, index.php,
header.php) for the usual functions found in them so that the reviewer can
just open these files and have a quick look on them (5 sec long maybe? haha)

Just a thought for a application...

Now for the organizing...

*Joseph*: I agree with you on the multiple pages... I don't know why I
missed it... it was a late review last night... yes, no threaded comments
..etc..
Other then what I already saw, the theme seems ok to me... but this is
another important aspect I wanted to ask you:

What are we supposed to look for exactly? what should be there and what can
we dodge? do you have a theme with all the required features somewhere that
we can compare with? (I always compare with the default one from the
wordpress theme directory)...

Cheers!

Ciprian Turcu
http://www.appchain.com