[theme-reviewers] Theme Greenpaddy 1.0

Johan Dahlstrom johan at mastermute.com
Fri Jun 11 08:47:42 UTC 2010

I have looked through it and it loads well.

There are some formatting issues with a few files making the source
hard to read, I've tried a few editors and fileencodings and they
still look cluttered. This has nothing to do with functionality, but
readablility. Since there are comments in the code for further
customisation it would be preferred if the formatting was cleaned up.

Does not use WP provided jQuery, loads from theme /scripts/js folder.

screenshot.png does not correspond to the default installed look.

I can't seem to get the footer option to display however I set the
"Disable Footer" option

No wp_body() call

All options create their own record in the wp_options table

/Johan