[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 16

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 23:15:45 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah!

As I mentioned in a previously reply, potentially using other tools is
something that we can look at.  Initially we needed something where we
could bring people together and still process feedback to and from
theme authors.  Obviously with a large initial group the introductions
started adding up fast :-)

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org