[theme-reviewers] introductions

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 22:42:21 UTC 2010

I've heard of friendly URLs, but I don't usually see a URL with
friendly in it :-)

Welcome, diving right in please check out
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/wpmegatheme/1.0 (via Subversion) and
post a review to the email list (with a new subject line, theme name
and version).

thanks!

--
Joseph Scott