[theme-reviewers] introductions

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 22:17:55 UTC 2010

Hi, welcome to the I-once-wrote-my-own-CMS-group, uh, I mean theme
reviewers list :-)

Let's dive in and have you take a look at
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/girly-cloud-nine/1.0 (can check it out
via Subversion) and post a review to the list (with a new subject
line, theme name and version).

Thanks!

--
Joseph Scott