[theme-reviewers] sending reviews to the email list

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 21:31:32 UTC 2010

I've started handing out review jobs to various folks who have sent in
intros to the list.  Right now I think there are more people on the
list than themes pending in the review queue, so if you don't get a
review request today, don't loose heart :-)

To start with I'm asking people to just send the review back the list.
 This gives myself and others a chance to see what sort of items come
up.  If there are no other issues that come up I'll ask that you send
the feedback back to the theme author and the email list.  The idea is
to get people familiar with what theme issues come up, then start
granting access to the theme review admin.

My hope is to have a group of people that will help sustain a
community of theme reviewers, to continue to evolve the theme review
process and to help new people get up to speed.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/