[theme-reviewers] wp-themes: voidy - 1.3.1

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 21:19:23 UTC 2010

Perhaps my gmail spam filters have gotten better trained from all the
abuse, I haven't seen much spam here so far.  I'll have to check out
my spam folder.

I will say, there has been more interest in this than I would have
guessed initially.  The intros have been helpful because I'm going
through those again today to start distributing review tasks.  The
goal is to get people going and looking at themes and then granting
access to the theme review admin to people when they feel comfortable
doing the reviews.

We could pick any number of communication methods (P2, forum, etc.)
and with the initial influx of people things are busy.  For now lets
stick with the email list, we can always bring on other tools if need
be.  We may find that a combination of different tools ends up working
best, I'm sure yet.

This reply however is going to do double duty  :-)   as a theme review
task as well: please check out
http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/simple-blue-dashed/1.0 via Subversion
and post a review to the list.

--