[theme-reviewers] Bro themes, your discount today is 70%. and Arwad any during

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jun 10 21:07:45 UTC 2010

This list is for community of people gathering to review themes
submitted to the theme directory.  Part of that is discussing the
review process, another part is feedback and interaction with theme
authors.

Some items will come in that are off topic (at least that has been my
experience in the past with the themes at wordpress.org email address),
in general I reply to off topic emails with a pointer on where to take
that question/request.

Using an email list isn't set in stone, but we needed something that
would scale out beyond just a few people.  At least for now that need
translated into creating an email list.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org