[theme-reviewers] Scope of theme-reviewers mail list

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jun 10 17:30:39 UTC 2010

> To help scale out to a review community I've forwarded email sent to
> themes at wordpress.org to this list.  My thought is to encourage people
> to contact theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org directly, instead of
> themes at wordpress.org.  To that end I've changed the address where I
> could find it, but it will take some time for everyone to catch up.

That's going to make this mail-list awfully noisy. Would a forum be
better/more appropriate for asking/answering questions from theme
developers? Or perhaps, a separate mail-list?

As I understand it, the intended purpose of this list (at least those of
us recently recruited) is the determine a means by which to review/rate
submissions to the theme repository, and to discuss our reviews of those
themes.

Based on the traffic thus far, it is going to get rather complicated
trying to sort out theme-review threads from theme-developer-question
threads. (Not that "how do I install this theme I just downloaded?" isn't
a valid question; it's just out-of-scope for this mail-list, IMHO.)

$0.02 deposited.