[theme-reviewers] introductions

Mark Bain markcbain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:06:50 UTC 2010

Hi there
I'm Mark Bain, and I'm an English teacher living in Barcelona, Spain. I got
into the Wordpress platform as a way to communicate with my students, but
found that I was spending more time fiddling with the appearance than adding
content. 3 years on and not much has changed. I've put together a number of
themes for courses and friends, as well as my own website(s), and I'm hoping
to turn this hobby into a small-scale side business.
As a teacher, I know that the best way to learn about a subject in depth is
to try to help others understand it, so that's why I'm here.
http://tdsig.org
http://labs.markcbain.com/lessonstream
http://markcbain.com/engiv/

Mark Bain