[theme-reviewers] Laptop battery

kinte kinte5 at telescom.cn
Thu Jun 10 06:02:28 UTC 2010

Dear sir,

         We are a leading manufacturer of  high quality Li-ion laptop battery,iPhone batery and AC adapter.We offer the hightest A grade cell,full capacity,multi-protection function and very competitive price.
         You can visit our website: http://www.timear.com and we are also Alibaba gold supplier: http://timear.en.alibaba.com. If any interesting please just contact me for our latest price list,Thanks.
         Hope we can successfully establish a long term and win-win cooperation.

Best regard

Kinte.yang

Shenzhen Timear Technology Co., Ltd
Tel  :+86-755-29523313-608