[theme-reviewers] introductions

Bruce Drummond brucedrummond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:28:34 UTC 2010

> Please do a quick introduction, who you are are, a little
> bit of background, your WordPress URL, etc.

Hey Folks,

My name is Bruce Drummond. I'm an artist, designer, coder and electronic
musician just graduated from the MFA Design and Technology program at
Parsons the New School for Design in New York. I have a wide variety of
skills across many domains and 8+ years of industry experience. I use all
kinds of tools - including the command line - whatever is most efficient for
the task at hand.

I've been using Wordpress since Billy Strayhorn but most extensively in the
last 3 years - as a CMS for small to medium websites (Drupal in certain
cases). So far my only contribution is a plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/profile/bruzed but I'd like to do more.

My site is: http://www.bruzed.com

Thanks,
Bruce.