[theme-reviewers] introductions (Brad Doss)

C. Brad Doss cbraddoss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:11:09 UTC 2010

Hello, I'm Brad Doss
I've been using WordPress for a little over a year now. I've just recently started my coding adventures in WordPress over the past several months. I am not so much a designer, but more of a code monkey. So far, it seems, I've learned something new everyday; which I love! Even though I enjoy tinkering with WordPress in my free time, I have had the pleasure to find a company that let's me do that during normal working hours too. There are still many things I want to learn about WordPress, so getting involved in the many areas that the community has to offer is exciting to me. One of these days, I am hoping to development (publish) some of my own plugins and become more 'organized' so I can be more involved in the community. But, for now, I learn. I look forward to what this group has to offer.

C. Brad Doss
http://37north.net
cbraddoss at gmail.com