[theme-reviewers] introductions

Chris Everson chris at chriseverson.net
Wed Jun 9 21:05:24 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm Chris Everson and have, like Joseph, been using WordPress since 2004. I have actually created my own CMS, but never publicly released it, because like many attempts out there, there is always something that doesn't better, and taking on the likes of WordPress was not something I was up to when it came time to fit it for a public release. I am currently a partner and director of web services for a relatively new marketing firm in Houston and am a member of the planning committee for the upcoming first ever WordCamp Houston. Aside for the standard design and development greatness, I spend my time golfing, collecting records and recording music. It's wonderful to e-meet you all!

CHRISEVERSON
WEB DESIGNER & DEVELOPER

cell: 360.286.0353

the man: chriseverson.net