[theme-reviewers] Attention Marketing Department

Stephano Meline Lori stephanol at metanetwork.com
Fri Jul 30 20:26:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

My name is Stephano Meline Lori, Account Manager of Sales at Meta
Network Argentina (www.metanetwork.com <http://www.metanetwork.com/> ).
I came across your site and I would like to discuss with you the
possibilities of forming a partnership between our companies.

The main reason of my contact is to see if you have campaigns available
were you need traffic and conversions. We have worldwide inventory
available and I really think you can benefit with our business model.

Meta Network runs online banner campaigns across thousands of sites with
International traffic serving +5 billion monthly impressions.

We offer several targeting options such as Geo, channels, language,
retargeting, etc.

Please contact me so we can discuss what is best for your site in
further detail.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

---------------

                                              Meta Network Ltd

Stephano Meline Lori                     Tel: (54 11) 5294.2353   ext:
32

Account Manager                                  MSN:
stephano_metanetwork at hotmail.com

SKYPE: Stephano_Metanetwork

stephanol at metanetwork.com <mailto:deborak at metanetwork.biz>

www.metanetwork.com <http://www.metanetwork.biz/>

Optimize  your  ROI

---------------

Visit us at:

ad:tech London - Stop by our booth 244 | London, 21-22 September 2010

ad:tech New York - Stop by our booth | New York, 3-4 November 2010

---------------

Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail and its attachment contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. This email may have sent by
MA Media S.A. de C.V. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone and destroy the original e-mail and
all attachments.  Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any
attachment are those of the author only. Outgoing or incoming emails may
be monitored as permitted by law. No liability for viruses introduced by
this e-mail or attachments will be accepted.