[theme-reviewers] Themes Must Support the Following functions?

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:30:38 UTC 2010

  After using absence of wp_login_form() as one of the reasons for
rejecting a theme,
in retrospect, I'm not sure it should be required. As a test case, I
checked Twenty Ten,
and it does not use that function, for example. Seems like Twenty Ten
should be the
gold standard for WP 3 compatible themes.

So I agree with those who think the wording on that requirement needs
adjusting.

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com