[theme-reviewers] Theme Test Data WXR and SQL Updates

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jul 26 16:20:57 UTC 2010

> On Monday 26 July 2010 14:51:49 chip at chipbennett.net wrote:
>> Please take a look here, and make any final comments:
> comments on 'Layout Test' post, could you make one or two of them nested?
> we
> would easily be able to spot if themes are using the old old comments
> system.

Comments are put through their paces on this test post:

<http://themes.chipbennett.net/wordpress/2008/03/comment-test/>

(The Layout Test post is really intended to focus on post-layout testing.
I think adding in comments might be a bit much for one post?)

> get rid of the extra 'about' pages?

I think they're there only to add additional pages, in order to test the
main site navigation with many pages?