[theme-reviewers] Draft Theme Development Checklist

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 23 22:27:30 UTC 2010

I'm planning to finish up my tasks this weekend.

One question/idea I just thought of: is there any way we can put the WXR file
on SVN, so that we can maintain it? I'm happy to get it into shape, but others
may have other improvements, too (see Ian's suggestion to improve on the
gallery post).

If we could somehow use SVN for collaboration/version control, and then link
the controlled version to the Codex, that would be pretty cool.

Also, the WXR exporter seems to be throwing "headers already sent" errors for
me. I'm searching Google, but if anyone knows of any known issues with the
exporter, please let me know.

Thanks,

--
Chip Bennett