[theme-reviewers] unpacking the package

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 23 14:37:50 UTC 2010

The Theme Reviewers mail-list is not intended for general Theme support.
Rather, it is for formal discussion of Themes being reviewed for inclusion
in the WordPress.org Theme Repository.

Please direct your support questions either to the support forum at
ThemeForest where you purchased the theme, or else to the WordPress.org
support forums.

Regards,

Chip Bennett
WordPress Theme Reviewers Team

> Greetings,
>
> Recently, I have been attempting to set up a portfolio/blog site using 1&1
>  hosting and wordpress.  After some minor difficulty, I had the basic
> website set up and running.
>
> www.joshnewmandesigns.com
>
> Searching through different themes, I saw and downloaded the following:
>
> http://themeforest.net/item/echoes-premium-wordpress-11-in-1/full_screen_preview/107217
>
> Logging into my site as the administrator, I attempted to upload the
> theme.
>  (I was using Google Chrome as a browser).  The file up loaded and then
> seemed to freeze with the words....*Unpacking the package
          *I