[theme-reviewers] unpacking the package

Joshua Newman newman.joshua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:26:30 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Recently, I have been attempting to set up a portfolio/blog site using 1&1
 hosting and wordpress.  After some minor difficulty, I had the basic
website set up and running.

www.joshnewmandesigns.com

Searching through different themes, I saw and downloaded the following:

http://themeforest.net/item/echoes-premium-wordpress-11-in-1/full_screen_preview/107217

Logging into my site as the administrator, I attempted to upload the theme.
 (I was using Google Chrome as a browser).  The file up loaded and then
seemed to freeze with the words....*Unpacking the package…          *I
waited nearly an hour without any apparent change to the screen.
*
*
Have I missed a step?  Do I need to load the theme using Filezilla?

I appreciate all your help.

Sincerely,

Josh Newman