[theme-reviewers] yoru assistance pls

Stephen Lazar - properT steve at investinproperty.id.au
Fri Jul 16 06:46:51 UTC 2010

Hi, I purchased i-themes (for real estate) and have some questions

1. Is there a way to lengthen the listsings / tips / blogs to more than 4 on
the home page and more than  10 on the actual blog / tip / listing page

2. THe email address I am using on the contact page is the same as my
registered email address with you, but im not receiving the emails sent from
the contact page. Do you have a fix for this please

3. Can i have a contact set up on any pages and in more than one page in the
web site. I would like to be able to have this so that when a person is on a
particular page that they enter details and the info comes from the page
entered off so i know which property they are referring to

If you are not the correct person to address this to, please forward it to
them and CC me in on the email

I posted queries on the wordpress forums but cant find my post or answers??

my website is www.investmentproperty-melbourne.com.au

Regards

Stephen

Kind regards

Stephen
Cert iv Property Services
Cert iv Financial Services
Dip Mkt M

 <http://www.investinproperty-melbourne.com.au/>
www.investmentproperty-melbourne.com.au

Stephen Lazar   m ] 0413 108 125      t ] 03 - 9017 1160    f ] 03 - 8080
1612

Logo6

EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF US !!

This electronic message transmission contains information from proper-T
networker and is confidential. The information is intended to be for the use
of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately on +61 3
9017 1160.