[theme-reviewers] Change 'add_custom_header' from _must_ include to ...

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jul 15 23:48:09 UTC 2010

+1

(Note: I originally put it in the "must" category - along with everything else
- as a basis to begin discussion. So, I'm glad we're having that discussion!)

Sounds like a good, convincing argument to me! :)

But, where to put it? I think our options are "required", "recommended", and
"optional".

What about "suggested (unless the theme design/layout would be adversely
affected)"?

If not something along those lines, then I'd say just make it optional.

--
Chip Bennett
chip at chipbennett.net
www.chipbennett.net