[theme-reviewers] plugin - Log Deprecated Notices

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:19:55 UTC 2010

I just started using this plugin last night (briefly) ... it seems to work
well and will be useful for reviews. Thanks.

Just wondering though, would it be possible to add a column showing where
the call(s) are coming from?

Even if it is something as generic as theme (T) or plugin (P). The specific
theme (and/or plugin) would be great just in case the reviewer forgets to
clear the log before starting a new review.

Cais.