[theme-reviewers] Minimalismo 2.0.1 - Updated Version

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Mon Jul 12 14:49:29 UTC 2010

It is a challenge to keep up with theme updates/tickets -
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?status=!closed&order=priority&report=9&owner=-
there are currently more 100 tickets in the review queue.  One way to
help
speed things up is to dive in and help do theme reviews.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/