[theme-reviewers] THEME: Buddyeleven - 0.1

Chris chris at thematic4you.com
Sun Jul 11 21:33:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm currently working on Buddyeleven and need some additional thoughts or
comments.

The theme is working and as far as I checked it, it did not produce any
additional wp_debug warnings or notices.

Basically it is the BP Default theme with some additional sidebars. One
thing I absolutely dislike is the text 'Please log in and add widgets to
this section.', if there isn't any widget assigned to these additional
sidebars. It's up to the user to use a sidebar or not.

Don't know if I'm wrong with this, but I can't see any real benefit using
this theme. There's absolutely nothing, I couldn't do with the original BP
Default theme without touching the code at all, just by using the
functions.php of a child theme.

I would suggest to reject this theme.

Thanks for your help.

Chris