[theme-reviewers] get_template_part()

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jul 10 16:46:10 UTC 2010

get_template_part() itself works just fine for either parent or child themes.
I've switched all my calls to theme template files to use the function,
instead of include().

But I don't think it would work in the use-case in which the to-be-included
file is in a subdirectory. I think that would still require an include() call.

(Perhaps something to bring up in Trac, as a possible addition to
get_template_part() ?)

--
Chip Bennett
chip at chipbennett.net