[theme-reviewers] Destructive Redbel theme!

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jul 10 03:55:40 UTC 2010

Please note: this is not a support mail list. Please direct your support
questions to the support forum for the theme in question:

http://wordpress.org/tags/redbel?forum_id=5

(Also note: wordpress.org support forums are temporarily offline)

Very likely, though, I suspect that the problem is that you attempted to
install the theme on a version of WordPress less than 3.0, which is required
for nav_menu functionality.

FTP into your site, and delete the Redbel theme directory. Your site will
revert to the default theme.

--
Chip Bennett
chip at chipbennett.net