[theme-reviewers] Draft Theme Development Checklist

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 9 23:50:53 UTC 2010

I've not done a summary of changes, per se.

Everything should be retained from the current TDC, and I've updated the
required file structure and supported functions/features through WordPress
version 3.0.

Would you like me to summarize everything that's changed? I can try to work on
that this weekend.

Also, for everyone: please feel free to add any changes you would like
directly to the draft. That's why I added it to the Codex. :) I'll try to
incorporate feedback already received.

--
Chip Bennett
chip at chipbennett.net