[theme-reviewers] Need some help with a review

Chris Olbekson chris at c3mdigital.com
Fri Jul 9 00:03:14 UTC 2010

Chris,
I am getting the following depreciated calls notices:

 Argument in add_theme_page()
Used in wp-content/themes/zenlite/functions.php on line 299.
Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and
capabilities instead.
Deprecated in version 2.0.
124 2010/07/08 11:57:19 PM

Argument in current_user_can()
An admin menu page is using user levels instead of capabilities. There is
likely a related log item with specifics.
Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and
capabilities instead.
Deprecated in version 2.0.
83 2010/07/08 11:57:16 PM

Also in theme options when Display an author link on posts? is set to no it
always changes back to yes.