[theme-reviewers] High performance LED products

richard richard at rp-digital.cn
Tue Jul 6 04:51:07 UTC 2010

Hi, Friend

Nice to meet you , this is Richard from a China LED factory , RP-DIGITAL CO., LTD .

We own your name and address from the internet.. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to approach you for the establishment of trade relations with you.

We are a state-operated corporation, Just only focus on LED  lighting  field  . Our strength products is LED tube, LED panel, and LED strip .

For the our detail information , welcome you visit our website, http://www.rp-technology.com/     there are detail products’ SPEC and price list in it .

In our website, Please high care our hot products web page , there are  real some high performance products , all is high quality products with original cost .  Besides, we have some stock for most of the hot products , so we can send it in 2-3 days .

Should any of the items be of interest to you, please let me know.  Just feel free to contact us,

Office phone No: 0086-755-28695187

Mobile phone No: 0086-013613095869

Company email :  richard at rp-digital.cn

MSN         :  richardbovelt at live.cn

Skype         : bovelt

We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

In our trade with merchants of various countries, we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is our hope to promote, by joint efforts, both trade and friendship to our mutual advantage. We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon.

Yours sincerely

Richard