[theme-reviewers] Priority for themes supporting 3.0 features?

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Fri Jul 2 15:51:18 UTC 2010

I just brought Magazine Basic 1.6.8 live since the only change was the
descriptive tags.  See: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/240.  We
will review Feed Me, Seymour 1.2.3 instead of Feed Me, Seymour 1.2.2.
You can track the review process here:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/239.

Thanks.

Tom Lany