[theme-reviewers] TDC: Clarification of Checklist Items

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 02:38:51 UTC 2010

I thought I had some great ideas to add to this conversation but lost my
Internet connection ... again*^&*^(&^&*I((UO ... and any other varied curses
you can think of. Then I read the latest on this ...

First thing, or so, tomorrow ... brand new router. I think both of my
current routers are dying or in serious fear of the hammer I am reaching
for.

Cais

PS: I may or may not be borrowing a neighbor's WiFi ... I cannot connect to
the Internet with my production machine so I am reading/replying with my
laptop. EAC