[theme-reviewers] Priority for themes supporting 3.0 features?

Chris Olbekson chris at c3mdigital.com
Thu Jul 1 12:28:20 UTC 2010

The Themes Directory is lacking themes that support the new features in 3.0.
 If you use the tag filter and check "custom-menu" 0 results (TwentyTen
needs this tag added), check "custom-background" 1 result, editor-style (not
3.0 specific) 3 results.

If you check all 3 new features: custom-header, custom-background,
custom-menu 0 results.

Is it acceptable and fair to authors who have had themes in the queue longer
to skip ahead and review themes just because they support the 3.0 features?

I don't want to discriminate but I see these themes being requested in the
forums and right now we only have TwentyTen.

[image: Chris Olbekson]

[image: WordPress Support Profile]
<http://wordpress.org/support/profile/3629249>

<http://wordpress.org/support/profile/3629249>