[theme-reviewers] Theme Frameworks and the directory

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 03:14:11 UTC 2010

I believe the key point to this discussion more than anything else at the
moment is, as Frumph asked, what defines (specifically) a framework?

Once a definition of a framework is established and agreed to in a greater
forum than a few interested individuals then I think the discussion to
accept them into the Theme repository can really begin.

Cais