[theme-reviewers] Images + Licensing

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Dec 22 22:37:27 UTC 2010

Also from their FAQ page:

"The only use we really don't allow is redistribution as-is for free
in a manner that directly competes with our own websites.
A couple examples:
- bundling our patterns for free download on Deviantart
- creating a website similar to ours and offering our patterns for free on it"

An anti-competition clause like that is definitely not GPL-Compatible.
I get why they'd want to do that, but... no.

-Otto