[theme-reviewers] Some qs about Black Queen 1.0 theme

Ford Mon fordmon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:09:41 UTC 2010

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2122

Hello All,

I have created a theme
http://www.themesfromrobin.com/2010/11/black-queen-wp-theme/
and uploaded into trac.wordpress.org.  It was tested recently and rejected
until I fix the following:

1) // Galleries with more than three columns aren't shown correctly.
Test [gallery columns="4"] and it breaks the gallery.» //

I looked into the stadard wordpress theme and when tested it there was the
same error.
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6216/screenshot117.png
It can't look well with 4 colums, the best look is 3 columns. Could you
explain what to do in this case?

2. // Floated elements aren't cleared in the post content. This only seems
to be the case when usingwp_link_pages().»//

I can not decipher this statement. Could you help

3. //«Additional stylesheets should be appropriately loaded
using wp_enqueue_style()»//

What does it mean?

The main style in my theme is the same as it is in the standard wp theme (
the perfect sample). An additional style is also added according to the
codex. At least it is the same as it's in this accepted theme
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/fudo

Many thanks in advance