[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2311: THEME: tweaker2 - 2.0.3

Arnold Goodway arnold at tweaker.co.za
Sat Dec 18 05:45:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to review the update to my theme. I am however
slightly confused as to the reasons given as to why the theme has not been
approved.

The License URI was not in the stylesheet but a *license.txt* has been
included in the theme. In my re-submission I have added a License URI.

The "no comments here" shown on a page with the comments disabled does not
come from the theme. These words are part of the content of the 'Page With
Comments Disabled' in the theme unit test.

"*Layout Test with the theme unit tests reveals that the_content() isn't
getting the floats cleared after it displays text or image that is floated
inside of it.  Appears to be relevant to the single.php display of the
sticky post*." Here I will need more clarification. This all works the way
it is supposed to from my side. Even in IE6 the floats are clearing
properly.

Thanks.

Arnold.