[theme-reviewers] Cais

Furcifer furcifer at furcifer.net
Fri Dec 17 21:29:07 UTC 2010

Cool, Cheers Cais, enjoy your evening

Jay

From: theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org
[mailto:theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org] On Behalf Of Edward
Caissie
Sent: 17 December 2010 21:27
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Cais

Your reviews are looking good ... I've assigned a couple more tickets to you
as I expect to be offline for a few hours at least tonight.

Cais.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com>
wrote:

Here you go: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2158

Make sure to check through the previous tickets, especially any ticket that
was marked not-approved, as they will normally list items that were to be
addressed.

Also have a look through the "Diff" link, in this case you should probably
use the following one:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=/moonbeams/1.05
<http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=/moonbeams/1.05&new_pat
h=/moonbeams/1.08> &new_path=/moonbeams/1.08

(Note the difference between this Diff link and the one on the ticket, it's
important to make sure you check against the last "reviewed" ticket, which
is not always the previous ticket.)

Cais.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com>