[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes]

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Dec 16 19:55:31 UTC 2010

The old rule of thumb about the rips of twenty-ten used to be that just changing the text-domain was not enough, that it had to offer something different that twentyten did not, the header menubar/header piece at the top really doesn't cut it.

As for the header image/text, they could respond that its 'by design' and really there's nothing you can say about it other then 'recommending' it be larger, but definately not a reason to fail the theme.

So if the theme itself doesn't have anything new to add to its pretty much the twenty ten theme, thats sufficient enough to not-approve it,  respond back Cais if this is still the case?