[theme-reviewers] How To Become a Theme Reviewer

internet pers internet.pers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 02:32:11 UTC 2010

Hi teamreviewers,

Just starting and need help, I'm following the wiki instructions. But that
aint working...

Joined the mail list and have a test environment set up.

1 Pick the ...
How? I noticed that I'm logged in under my theme upload name (this is
different from the mailist name, that's just an email adres)

And what about the reviewing itself, how would you go about that. So I need
a bit more info or a place to find that info, perhaps a example or so.

A bit of help would be nice

John