[theme-reviewers] Theme-Check RC

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Dec 1 20:56:22 UTC 2010

Just an update to this. I've been working on the theme check plugin
(with Simon's permission) in order to make it "standard" between the
uploader checking code and the plugin itself. This involved a fair
amount of rewriting and adjustments. But with these changes, hopefully
I'll be able to keep the two in sync properly for the future.

The trunk version of the plugin is what I'm working on at the moment,
so if some people could look and test it out a bit before I move the
code into wp.org, I'd appreciate it.
http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/theme-check/trunk/

Note that it does have some 3.1 checks in there, so it won't be
"required" to pass until after that release happens and the
theme-review team says "okay, 3.1 rules apply now".

-Otto