[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress Themes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:06:16 UTC 2010

Hmmm ... and how do you _really_ feel about BuddyPress?! (*grin*)

Although there is rarely a glut of BuddyPress themes to be reviewed it would
be nice if there were (if needed) some additional guidelines to consider
(and more importantly, additional reviewers) so these themes are not all
left for Chris to do.

I'll be honest, I have not been a fan of BuddyPress myself, hopefully it is
improving but it is definitely not something you will find me using on a
regular basis if at all, but this should not affect the team's ability to
review themes made for it.

I like the idea of getting the BuddyPress Support folk to get more involved
... anyone know some to ping?

Cais.