[theme-reviewers] Guidelines regarding Theme Names

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:54:57 UTC 2010

Very well ... so we are eliminating all the "pure" CMS themes that would not
use comments?!

If I was to develop a theme that is strictly for the purpose of serving
information (whatever it may be) then I have no use for comments. If the
theme is presented in that fashion it should be reviewed as a special case
and potentially acceptable.

Forcing the inclusion of tempalte files that serve no purpose to the theme
is simply forcing the theme to be bloated with unused files.

Cais.