[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Aug 30 13:26:17 UTC 2010

Good Morning, Theme Reviewers!

Just a note: the three oldest, unassigned Themes in the review queue are all
BuddyPress Themes:

Ticket Summary Status Owner Keywords Created

#839 <https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/839> THEME: Russellinka -
1.0.0 new -- theme-russellinka, buddypress 11 days

#870 <https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/870> THEME: Freshbook - 1.0
new -- theme-freshbook, buddypress 8 days
#873 <https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/873> THEME: Freshlook - 1.0
new -- theme-freshlook, buddypress 8 days

Who is handling BuddyPress Theme reviews? If nobody can/will step up to
focus on them, we may need to hit up the BP folks, and have them recruit
someone to help us out.

p.s. *Joseph, Otto, or whomever*: can we get the default column display
changed for the Open, Unassigned Ticket report? I would recommend: *Ticket,
Summary, Status, Owner, Keywords, *and *Created* to display by default.