[theme-reviewers] Can't upload theme due to Gravatar validationproblem

Trevor Turk trevorturk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 03:30:51 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I took your advice and made a bunch of changes and added some stuff
(widgets, etc) and finally managed to get the theme through the
uploader. I think it's hitting most of the points in the Theme Unit
Test, but I'm happy to continue improving it until it meets with the
theme reviewers approval. The ticket is here:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/967

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks!
- Trevor