[theme-reviewers] Can't upload theme due to Gravatarvalidationproblem

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Aug 29 21:15:19 UTC 2010

Oh yeah, it's definately the validator and i'll bring it up to the theme
admin when I see him sometime today/tomorrow.

Checking new theme:

k, after the_content(); you need to clear any possible floats that are
coming from it, so before the </div> for <!-- post you should do a <div
class="clear"></div>

.clear { clear: both; }

also, then, above the endwhile; else:  you should put this in:
  wp_link_pages(array('before' => '<div class="linkpages"><span
class="linkpages-pagetext">Pages:</span> ', 'after' => '</div>',
'next_or_number' => 'number'));

and style it accordingly, so that it can handle pages.

You also need to style .wp-caption use this:

.wp-caption { text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; padding: 2px; background:
#efefef; }

you're also missing the wp required align styles, here's an example:

/* WP Aligns */

.aligncenter {
 margin: 0 auto;
 display: block;
}

.alignright {
 margin: 10px 0 10px 10px;
 display: inline;
 float: right;
}

.alignleft {
 margin: 10px 10px 10px 0;
 display: inline;
 float: left;
}

Since this is a specialty theme, I just added what would work with this
theme and the limitedness of it.

Specialty themes are reviewed semi-differantly.  the "minimum simple" theme
is, indeed, a specialty theme.

note: I did *not* know threaded-comments did not work from the default
comments_template(); odd., wonder if the core guys know about that.

- Phil