[theme-reviewers] Can't upload theme due to Gravatar validationproblem

Trevor Turk trevorturk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:48:08 UTC 2010

Thanks very much for the help, Philip. I've updated and uploaded the theme here:

http://trevorturk.s3.amazonaws.com/simple.zip

I believe I've added the required function calls etc, but please let
me know if I've missed something.

I'm still not able to upload due to the Gravatar issue, though, and I
believe is a problem with the validator as opposed to the theme:

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/

Please let me know how I might proceed toward getting this theme into
the directory.

Thanks!
- Trevor