[theme-reviewers] Can't upload theme due to Gravatar validationproblem

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Aug 29 20:17:39 UTC 2010

It wouldn't pass theme review anyways, please read up
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review

body_class, automatic feed links, post_class

^ yes you can have those all in that index.php

if you do not have a theme URI of your own for the theme, just omit it

Also the zip file has MAC_OSX extension directories in it, might want to
recreate the zip, although not sure if the wordpress uploader can differ
between the extra  stuff those zips from mac's create, hopefully they do but
not sure