[theme-reviewers] Boilerplate Text for Trac Ticket Review Comment

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Aug 29 03:11:38 UTC 2010

I have been trying to refine the boilerplate information I place at the
bottom of my reviews. Here is what I have currently:

------------------------
'''Responding To This Review'''

Theme cannot be accepted until items listed under '''Required''' are
addressed. Once these issues have been resolved, please re-submit your Theme
using the uploader tool on wordpress.org/extend/themes, and a new Trac
ticket will be generated. Re-submitted Themes are given review priority over
new Themes.

Theme developer questions, comments, and feedback are welcome and
encouraged. Please use one of the following methods:

1) Leave a comment on this ticket
2) Email the theme-reviewers email list
3) Use the #wp-themes channel on irc.freenode.net

(If the Theme review appears to indicate that the Theme developer didn't
bother to run the Theme through the Theme Review guidelines prior to
submission, I also add an admonition to ensure that the Theme conforms with
the Guidelines prior to re-submission.)

Thoughts? Anyone do anything similar?