[theme-reviewers] New Tags in 3.0: home_url(), site_url(), admin_url()

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri Aug 27 19:47:52 UTC 2010

Absolutely but i'm going to agree until there's better codex documention on
the function reference pages that it shouldn't be a must-have requirement.
I'm probably going to avoid it altogether until something more is written on
those functions so we can link to the function page for them.

Is there a codex team we can make requests of or check to see if they've got
it on their todo list?

- Phil